Dr Efthymios Chatzitheoklitos
- Born in Thessaliniki, Greece in 1953.
- Studied Medicine at the Aristotelion University of Thesssaloniki and was awarded his PhD from the same university.
- Trained in colorectal surgery at the University of Manchester and in pancreatic surgery at the University of Ulm and at Inselsspital Bern.
- In 2003 he became Head of the Department of Surgery at the St. Demetrius Hospital, Thessaloniki.
- Was the president of the Surgical Society of Northern Greece and the Greek Society of Digestive Surgery.
- Presently he is practicing at the Interbalkan Medical Centre of Thessaloniki, and is the Head of the Surgical Unit of Pancreas and Biliary Tract.